Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Fun Day 30 - Juice Filled Frozen Gummy Bear Pops


Soak gummy bears in juice, in a covered container, in the fridge, overnight.


We used extra large gummy bears, that claimed to be four times larger than normal...


...and white grape juice.


Stick a tooth pick into each juice infused bear (if your children are old enough to be careful with toothpicks), and place them on a tinfoil covered cookie sheet. Cover them in plastic wrap, and pop them into the freezer for a few hours...


...until they are frozen...


...and ready to eat.  They're a sort of a strange hybrid of chewy gummy and frozen popsicle goodness...


...perfect for summer fun.

3 comments:

Ticia said...

What an interesting idea........ I wonder how my kiddos would like it.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

That's the recipe that even I should be able to follow :) I love gummy bears!

Christy Killoran said...

I would never even think of doing this. Super cool idea!